Monday, October 19, 2009

I am taking a Break and Need your Help!

OH... so I have an update that is hard for me to admit... I need your HELP!

I have been put on bed rest for the month of October by my doctor due to health concerns that linger from my last trip to Uganda last month.

I am going to be fine but I need some rest to recuperate and heal. Working OneMama, ShaBoom, and SER Staffing Consulting jobs to support OneMama does not give me the time to do that so I am putting everything except my SER staffing consulting on HOLD for this month.

Here is where I need your Help...

If you feel inspired by the work of OneMama and would like to take on some of the work load to keep things running while I am out on bed rest then please email info@onemama.org. Kristen will help set you up with OneMama volunteering to help us with our goal to keep the clinic open for when I return at Christmas.

Please know that I am so grateful for all of your support and prayers for me and the OneMama project.

I am touched by so many of you who have reached out with so much love and kind words...

Thanks and hopefully I should be back to my energetic self by my birthday November 9th to hopefully throw a little soiree..

Sending all Love and Light,
Siobhan Neilland | Founder OneMama

No comments:

Post a Comment